CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Forgive and Forget

Several months ago my friend send me a note like this:

this is you bio on twitter: "@ramadhani_a: loves chocolate, comic and friend" and i still want to be your friend

We're kinda not talk to each other for around four months, he really got on my nerve at that time. But finally i think its the time to forgive and to forget the wrong doings before, realizing all of us just imperfect human beings that can make all the mistake in the world. And as the matter of fact, i am not a person who can keep my anger and rage to other people for a long time..

Anyway, to think that i don't wanna be treated the same way made me feel awful of it. How shallow minded i was, keeping my disappointment and anger for such a long time. I should have just talked to him, expressed all the feeling at that time, reconciled, let the problem settled and left nothing behind.


So here we are, back as friends..

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear that.. lil bit shocked when i saw you mention him past few days but i'm happy that you've settled the problem, the misbehave he'd done.. :D

    forgiving is good for your health, they say..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe so true ko, anyway it was almost Ramadhan at that time, time to forgive i guess.. :D

    ps: i miss you a lot

    ReplyDelete