CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Life after You

You..
The one asking me to walk together
Want me to go stay with you forever.
I was the one walking to you instead,
You're not moving from where you stand.

Devastated, broken and lost
All i see was black and grey.
So far from what I was known most
So close to fade away.

I tried making peace with the heart
Collecting shattered pieces only God knows where.
But everyone knows its just like pulling dart
There are always holes left everywhere.

It might take all years long
To be back to the shape i know
To finally get along
To forget the wound and sorrow
To go after what i long
To achieve the dreams i grow

Now i stand on my own again
Free from all the pain
Because nothing will stay the same
Especially my life, after you..

No comments:

Post a Comment