CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hi all...!!!

hi, ola, konnichiwa, bonjour, aloha...

my name is ramadhani ardiasyah, my nickname is rani, though some of my friends call me anyi or simply nyi.. yes, true i'm a girl, many people think i'm a boy when they heard my name, but that's fine bcuz they wouldnt think of it anymore once they meet me,hehehe...

gw baru aja lulus program DIII Administrasi Perpajakan Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara dan sekarang bekerja di bawah naungan Direktorat Jenderal Pajak  Republik Indonsia, i'm currently on my internship at Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Jakarta Menteng Tiga while still waiting for the definite placement (doakan dapat penempatan yg g jauh2 y...)

i start writing recently and think of having a blog to share writing about my thoughts, feelings and experience. semoga teman2 bloggers bs menikmati...

2 comments:

  1. First comment... :)
    Selamat datang di dunia per-blog-an, happy writing, dan jangan lupa mari kita tukerang link..

    ReplyDelete