CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Careless

Oh gosh!

Lately i have been so careless, there were several times i felt i already checked the documents thoroughly but then again it came back with a post-it from the Big Boss noted that there were several things i missed. Not only once or twice, one or two documents, it's already been several times and several documents. I really don't like the fact that i worked carelessly.

Not just that, it makes an bad impression to my colleagues that i didn't check the work comprehensively and just become a happy-go-lucky person. Or maybe i got distracted with other things and made me lost focus when doing my work and it caused my carelessness. I don't like that either.

But i like the way my colleagues remind me to check and re-check every document more carefully, because it would be such a shame if things like this happen on and on. Or the way one of them helps me re-checking the documents when she's done with her job and i still have a pile of things to do.

I need to work better and focus more on things i do.
Not only because i need to, but also because i want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment