CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Think! Then Write..

When in doubt, write!
That is what i always tell myself. To be true there are so many things that bother me at this current time that its become too complicated to put it in writings (I know I know, another excuse).
Why write? because you have to separate things that haywire in your mind into a tidy structure, story after story should be segmented so you could find which one distract you the most, for me its plenty. These are some of them:
Getting my Bachelor
In the end of 2011 I failed the D IV entrance test, now I'm not really sure if I should give it another try or just apply to another university here. I'm also still not sure what major to take: management or accounting. Accounting would be applicable later, but management sounds interesting, especially because I will meet accounting subject less >.<

Moving out
Earlier last month, we moved to the new office building, which is a bit further from my boarding house compared to the previous one. So far, the additional distance had already made me late twice. I'm starting to think to move out and find a boarding house which is closer to the office. The thing is, I'm happy enough with my current room, it's spacious, comfortable, clean and cheap, not to mention i had it painted violet! I'm not sure there's another place that offer a room with the same facilities at the same bargain. Maybe i need to search from now..


Confrontation
Lately there are some people that are really disturbing, the way they behave and talk are not pleasant. Its just really amazing how such person can make someone feel uncomfortable or even worse, hurt without realizing it, and i mean amazingly disturbing. Well, as one of those who are affected, i actually have the willing to confront and tell directly what i (or we) have in mind, but then again i thought the person might take that as an offensive gesture, and it can get worse when it is taken as a way to create conflict, i don't want that. The problem is, the unpleasant feelings remain..

There are other things that I'm not really sure of, but let me worry about that.. Its too much to share though, for now.. ^o^

Anyway, at this particular time, i really miss most of my friends..






1 comment:

  1. I really agree, Mbak Rani. Writing helps a lot for an internal "curhat" and can make us feel a lot better afterwards..

    I know I am month late for commenting this post, but I sincerely wish everything turned out well",

    ReplyDelete